Beverly International Ultra 40 500 Tablets
Ultra 40 is an all-natural performance enhancer obtained from cattle that graze on the grassy, fertile hillsides of Argentina. Each tablet contains 100% Argentine beef liver loaded with a powerful array of vitamins and other growth factors that support optimal blood and muscle health, and much more. Many clients consider Ultra 40 to be one of the best supplement investments they've ever made.
- Muscle Building
Why people like it
- Results: Users report improvements in muscle fullness, pumps, stamina, strength and tone. By supporting the health of red blood cells, Ultra 40 also helps your muscles re-oxygenate faster during intense, fast-paced workouts.
- All-natural formula: Ultra 40 is made with 100% Argentine beef liver from healthy, free-range, grass-fed cattle. The animals are raised under pesticide- and hormone-free conditions in facilities inspected by SENASA, the equivalent of the FDA.
- Heme iron: Liver is rich in heme iron, the most bioavailable form of iron in the diet. It is used by red blood cells and muscle cells to synthesize the oxygen-carrying proteins hemoglobin and myoglobin, respectively. These two proteins promote stamina by allowing your muscles to reload with oxygen quickly during high-intensity workouts.
- Stomach-friendly: Users report that Ultra 40 does not cause gas or stomach upset, unlike other liver tablets.
Secrets to Success
- Take 1 tablet for every 10 lb of body weight, daily. Divide your daily allotment of tablets into smaller doses. The best times to take a dose are with meals and during workouts.
- Clients report that they get the most impressive results by stacking Ultra 40 with Mass Amino Acids. A personal trainer told us that he puts his clients on Mass Amino Acids, Ultra 40, and a Beverly protein powder. Everyone who takes this stack reports getting leaner and stronger within just 2 weeks. A high school teacher and national Taekwondo competitor increased his lean muscle mass by 8 lb in 6 weeks while stacking Ultra 40 and Mass Amino Acids. His strength and endurance also increased.
Did you know?
- Bodybuilding 'gurus' of the 1950s and 60s advised taking liver tablets 'up to 100 daily' to promote muscle building and recovery. The results were compared to steroids, minus the side effects.
- In 1951, Dr. B.H. Ershoff, M.D., reported on a study in which he fed rats desiccated liver and had them perform a swimming test. The rats fed liver swam for nearly 10 times as long as the rats that did not.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. Various flavors may alter ingredient and nutrition facts content. See actual product for manufacturer's ingredient and nutrition facts content. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions, details, and/or images.
FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.