Beverly International Fast-Up
The faster, healthier energy booster.
Whether it's at work, school, or play, we all want a quick boost of energy and mental clarity from time to time. Unfortunately, many energy drinks and shots aren't all that healthy. Some contain ingredients that have been associated with side effects such as irritability, anxiety, sleep disruption, and difficulty focusing. Fast-Up is a healthy alternative to these products. It enhances the natural energy-producing pathways of your cells with a synergistic blend of nutraceuticals typically not found in energy boosters. Best of all, you can feel it working within moments!
Why people like it
- Clients tell us that Fast-Up works faster and feels better than coffee and other energy boosters.
- Premium-quality formula: Fast-Up contains premium ingredients like NADH, co-enzyme Q10, citrulline malate, and B vitamins to support cellular energy production, alleviate fatigue, enhance mood, and reduce free radical levels. This isnt your dollar-store energy shot!
- Flexible dosing: One serving (3 capsules) provides 200 mg of caffeine, equivalent to 1.5-2 cups of premium brewed coffee. Simply take fewer capsules if you want a smaller dose of caffeine.
Who is this product ideal for?
- Fast-Up is ideal for the majority of people who want to boost their energy, mood, and cognitive performance before working out, work, or school.
- Many clients use it as a pre-workout.
Secrets to Success
- Adjust your starting dose according to your caffeine tolerance. For instance, if you typically drink 1 cup of tea daily, you may want to start with 1-2 capsules. Whereas, someone who drinks 2 cups of coffee every morning, should start with a full serving (3 capsules).
Size: 90 capsules (30 servings)
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. Various flavors may alter ingredient and nutrition facts content. See actual product for manufacturer's ingredient and nutrition facts content. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions, details, and/or images.
FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.