Make your muscle fuller, harder, leaner, and stronger with this rare supplement technology! This one-of-a-kind formula is a valuable aid for building and preserving muscle. Bodybuilders, powerlifters, weekend warriors, collegiate athletes, and everyday fitness enthusiasts of all ages report gaining muscle and getting leaner when using Mass Amino Acids tablets as directed. Benefits:
Why people like it
- Muscle Building and Preservation
Who is this product ideal for? Anyone who is struggling to:
- The results: Clients report greater muscle fullness and strength in just 2 weeks. Men and women regularly tell us that Mass Amino Acids is the best solution they've found for protecting hard-earned muscle gains during a fat-loss or cutting diet.
- Double your anabolic power: The chief ingredient in Mass Amino Acids is a partial hydrolysate of casein which contains large amounts of peptide-bonded amino acids (PBAAs). Studies suggest that PBAAs have up to twice the anabolic potency of regular food.
Secrets to Success
- gain muscle mass and strength,
- maintain muscle mass and strength while dieting, or
- rebuild muscle mass and strength after a temporary layoff from training.
- Take 1 tablet for every 10 lb of body weight, daily. Divide your daily allotment of tablets into smaller doses. The best times to take a dose are with meals and during workouts.
- Clients typically find that they get the most impressive results by stacking Mass Amino Acids with Ultra 40. A personal trainer told us that he puts his clients on Mass Amino Acids, Ultra 40, and a Beverly protein powder. Everyone who takes this stack reports getting leaner and stronger within just 2 weeks.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. Various flavors may alter ingredient and nutrition facts content. See actual product for manufacturer's ingredient and nutrition facts content. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions, details, and/or images.