Beverly International Creatine Select Plus Phosphates
Turns creatine non-responders into responders, time and time again.
For rapid gains in muscular performance, without the bloating or puffiness caused by other creatine products, Creatine Select is a sure thing. This tasty, sugar-free formula is armed with the most proven form of creatine, plus phosphates, electrolytes, and beta-alanine.
Flavor: Natural Orange
- Performance (strength, speed, power, and stamina)
- Muscle Building & Preservation
Why people like it
- It's the only creatine product many of our clients tell us they have responded to.
- Phosphates help your muscles use creatine more efficiently. Much of the creatine taken up by your muscle cells is converted into creatine phosphate. This requires a steady supply of phosphate.
- Users report that Creatine Select does not make them feel bloated or puffy, or cause stomach discomfort.
- Natural orange flavor tastes like Tang and orange freeze pops!
Who is this product ideal for?
- Anyone who wants to gain strength, stamina, and mass.
- Creatine Select may be especially useful for experienced athletes who feel that they have hit a training plateau or are struggling to break a personal best.
Secrets to Success
- For the fastest possible results, we recommend loading with Creatine Select by taking 1 serving (1 scoop) mixed with 10 oz of water, four times daily. Allow as much time between servings as possible.
- Once loading is complete, you can maintain by taking 1 serving daily.
- Numerous clients have reported impressive results by stacking Creatine Select with Quadracarn.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. Various flavors may alter ingredient and nutrition facts content. See actual product for manufacturer's ingredient and nutrition facts content. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions, details, and/or images.
FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.