Nutrex OutLift Clinical Edge, 20 Servings
OUTLIFT sets a new standard in pre-workout supplementation: it is a CLINICALLY DOSED complete Pre-Workout POWERHOUSE with 10 of the most potent and advanced ingredients at full effective doses that is guaranteed to enhance your every workout. Clinically proven and dosed ingredients offer your body exactly what it needs to assure no set or rep is wasted. All ingredients used in OUTLIFT are disclosed so you are aware of the quality you are receiving in every scoop. NO fluff, NO proprietary blend and NO hype…just PROVEN INGREDIENTS for PROVEN RESULTS!
This ground-breaking pre-workout formula primes your muscles for maximum pumps, lasting energy, greater endurance, faster recovery, more strength and less fatigue making sure every workout is at its best! Do not settle on pre-workouts that offer nothing more than a jolt of energy and otherwise under-dosed ingredients. OUTLIFT’s added clinical endurance and recovery ingredients prep muscles to stay at their peak performance even at the end of your workout.
With OUTLIFT’s advanced formulation expect nothing less than IMMEDIATE RESULTS! Experience the difference of OUTLIFT and start training at your maximum capacity.†
FULLY CLINICALLY DOSED INGREDIENTS:
Citrulline Malate 2:1 (8g)1
- Each dose in OUTLIFT has 8g of Citrulline Malate 2:1 allowing for intense, long lasting muscle pumps.†
- Research has shown that citrulline increases Nitric Oxide (N.O.) and blood arginine levels which can provide an elevation in protein synthesis (lean muscle growth), creatine synthesis, and a greater BCAA utilization by muscles during exercise.†
- Supplementing with citrulline malate has been shown to directly increase the number of repetitions, reduce fatigue and significantly decrease muscle soreness post exercise.†
Carnosyn® Beta-Alanine (3.2g)2
- Beta-alanine increases carnosine levels.
- Research suggest daily supplementation of beta-alanine, supports more endurance and recovery from longer training sessions.†
- Beta-alanine delays muscle fatigue to help increase lean mass and enhance strength.†
Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate (3g)3
- Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate is clinically proven the purest creatine monohydrate available anywhere.†
- Research has shown that supplementing with creatine monohydrate supports improved muscle performance for muscle growth, strength and power.†
- Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate is produced using a patented process which guarantees purity, effectiveness and potency.†
- Leucine is the most important branch chain amino acid for stimulating muscle protein synthesis.†
- Supplementing with 3g of Leucine provides the needed amount to promote maximal protein synthesis.†
- OUTLIFT provides the optimum 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine to Valine in a pre-workout product.
- Isoleucine is one of the essential amino acids that is known for its ability to increase endurance and assist in muscle repair and recovery.†
- Supplementing with 1.5g of Isoleucine provides the glucose, used as fuel, for your body to burn as energy.†
- Valine encourages muscle repair and tissue growth while providing an energy source in the muscles to preserve glucose.†
- Research has shown that Valine helps with maintaining the nitrogen balance in the body and is needed for muscle metabolism.†
- Taurine has shown to be effective for promoting endurance, increasing alertness and enhancing recovery.†
- Supplementing with Taurine has been shown to increase strength levels and decrease muscle soreness. †
- Caffeine is one of the most well-researched performance enhancement ingredients.†
- Supplementing with Caffeine immediately increases work volume and muscle strength, mental alertness and mood, assists in fat loss and helps you train at a higher intensity level.†
- Research has shown this essential amino acid supports brain function including increasing mental focus and alertness, dopamine levels, mood and energy during exercise.†
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is 20 times more water soluble and better absorbed to raise tyrosine levels in the body.†
- Research has shown that BioPerine® enhances drug and nutrient absorption in the body which improves the effectiveness of key ingredients.
20 Servings Fruit Punch Serving Size: 24.8g (Approx 1 scoop) Servings Per Container: 20 Amount per serving % Daily Value Sodium 135 mg 6%** OUTLIFT® All-In-One Pre-Workout Powerhouse Citrulline Malate 2:1 8 g * CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine 3.2 g * Creapure® 100% pure Creatine Monohydrate 3 g * L-Leucine 3 g * Taurine 2 g * L-Isoleucine 1.5 g * L-Valine 1.5 g * Caffeine Anhydrous 350 mg * N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine 150 mg * Bioperine® [(Piper nigrum extract)(fruit)] 5 mg * ** Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet. * Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavor, Silica, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium. ALLERGEN WARNING: Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing milk, egg, soybean, fin fish and wheat.
Directions For Outlift: Shake container before each use. To experience the full strength of OUTLIFT™ mix 1 scoop into 8-12 oz of cold water and drink 30 minutes prior to working out. Limit use to one serving per day. When mixing with a shaker cup, use cold water. Hold cap and cup securely in hand. Do not shake vigorously as this causes pressurization.
Warnings: Contains a high amount of caffeine. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not to be used by caffeine sensitive persons or anyone under the age of 18. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods and beverages while taking this product. Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, sleeplessness, irritability and possibly rapid heartbeat. Stop use if you experience any of these symptoms. Do not exceed recommended dosage. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. Various flavors may alter ingredient and nutrition facts content. See actual product for manufacturer's ingredient and nutrition facts content. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions, details, and/or images.
FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. J Strength Cond Res. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20386132 2010 May;24(5):1215-22. doi: 10.1519/JSC.0b013e3181cb28e0. Department of Medicine, University of Córdoba, Córdoba, Spain
2. J Strength Cond Res. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21659893 2011 Jul;25(7):1804-15. doi: 10.1519/JSC.0b013e3181e741cf. Human Performance and Physical Education Department, Adams State College, Alamosa, Colorado, USA.
3. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23919405 2013 Aug 6;10:36. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-10-36. eCollection 2013. Exercise and Sports Sciences, Nova Southeastern University, 3532 S. University Drive, University Park Plaza Suite 3532, Davie, FL 33314, USA.
4. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24195702 2013 Nov 6;10(1):51. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-10-51.Faculty of Health and Sport Sciences, University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8574, Japan.
5. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24383513 2014 Jan;39(1):101-4. doi: 10.1139/apnm-2012-0229. Epub 2013 Jun 25. Exercise Biochemistry and Physiology Laboratory, Postgraduate Program in Health Sciences, Health Sciences Unit, Universidade do Extremo Sul Catarinense, 88806-000, Criciúma, SC, Brazil.
6. J Strength Cond Res. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25144133 2014 Aug 20. Institute for Sport, Physical Education and Health Sciences The University of Edinburgh.
7. Eur J Appl Physiol. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21437603 2011 Dec;111(12):2941-50. doi: 10.1007/s00421-011-1921-4. Epub 2011 Mar 25. Department of Sport and Exercise Science, Aberystwyth University, Carwyn James Building, Penglais Campus, Aberystwyth, Ceridigion, SY23 3FD, Wales, UK.
8. J. Nutr. Biochem. http://bodybuilding-help.com/bioperine/bioperine-clinical-trial (2000) 11: 109-113. Vladimir Badmaev, M.D., Ph.D., Muhammed Majeed, Ph.D., and Lakshmi Prakash, Ph.D.