Beverly International Up-Lift
Push harder and last longer without caffeine.
If you're tired of pre-workout supplements that run out of gas part way through your workout, cause your heart to race, or make it difficult to fall asleep, then give Up-Lift a try. This stimulant-free, stamina-boosting formula is proof that you can amplify the intensity of any kind of workout - weights, cardio, and more- without caffeine or crashes.
- Performance (mental and physical)
Why people like it
- Being 100% stimulant-free, Up-Lift can be taken at any time of day.
- Clean sustained energy, without blood sugar or caffeine crashes.
- Lifts mood and improves cognitive performance.
- Supports healthy vasodilation and blood flow (circulation).
- Stamina and endurance: Blow through the burn, lift more, and go further.
- Up-Lifts hybrid formula works just as well for cardio as it does in the weight room!
Who is this product ideal for?
- Anyone seeking a stimulant-free way to boost the intensity of their workouts.
- Great for fast-paced workouts: bodybuilding, cardio, HIIT, CrossFit, MMA, and more.
Secrets to Success
- Mix 2 full scoops with water and drink 30 minutes pre-workout.
- For workouts lasting longer than 90 minutes: Drink 1 serving 15-30 minutes pre-training; drink an additional serving after 45 minutes of training.
- When combining with other pre-workout products or energy boosters, use 1 full scoop.
- Clients have reported combining Up-Lift with any of a number of products including Fast-Up, Creatine Select, Muscle Synergy, and GH Factor.
Size: 330 g (15 servings)
Flavor: Natural Tart Cherry
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. Various flavors may alter ingredient and nutrition facts content. See actual product for manufacturer's ingredient and nutrition facts content. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions, details, and/or images.
FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.